If you are looking for some fun “This or That” questions about food, you are definitely at the right place! We have prepared a list of interesting this or that food questions. This or That questions are very similar to Would You Rather? questions. Each question gives you two challenging options, and you have to choose one and explain the reason why you chose that one.
This or That Questions
Why would you play this or that? There are many reasons to play this or that game. For example, if you are a teacher looking for icebreaker activities, there’s nothing better than “this or that.” It’s a short, low-prep or no-prep icebreaker and time filler. You can either ask these questions at the beginning of the class to get your students talking or at the end of the class to fill in the last couple of minutes.
Also, “This or That” questions can be used during a game night or in some sort of group meeting. For example, you might want to break the awkward silence at a gathering with a new friend group or club members. You don’t always have to ask personal questions to get to know better about someone. By listening to their answers to “this or that’ questions, you will find out something new about each other in a very unexpected way!
This or That Food Questions
Check out the list of interesting and challenging food related this or that questions.
General This or That Food Questions
- Chinese food or Japanese food?
- Korean food or Mexican food?
- Gum or mint?
- Hard candy or gummy candy?
- Cake or pie?
- Bagel or wrap?
- McDonald’s or Burger King?
- Domino’s Pizza or Pizza Hut?
- Appetizer or dessert?
- Spicy food or sweet food?
This or That Food Questions for Kids
- Give up junk food or meat?
- Give up pizza or hamburger?
- Eat a raw potato or a whole lemon?
- Eat donuts or chips?
- Give up cheese or chocolate forever?
- Eat pizza for breakfast or pancakes for dinner?
- Eat pancakes or waffles?
- Eat a celery stick or carrot stick?
- Eat ketchup with everything or mustard with everything?
- Eat french fries or mashed potato?
This or That Food Questions for Adults
- Use hands or a fork and knife to eat pizza?
- Banna that isn’t ripe or too ripe?
- Drink coffee or tea? (Check out this list: Names of drinks)
- Go out for brunch or dinner?
- Eat out every single day or cook every single meal?
- Honey garlic chicken wings or buffalo chicken wings?
- Give up onions for the rest of your life, or give up garlic for the rest of your life?
- Ice cream cone or ice cream in a cup?
- Go vegan forever or only eat meat forever?
- Eat too much or not enough?
Challenging This or That Food Questions
- Eat cow tongue or live octopus?
- Eat a raw egg or spoonful of wasabi.
- Eat only chicken for the rest of your life or only beef for the rest of your life?
- Never eat cake again or eat an entire cake every single time you have it?
- Eat a sour apple or a mushy apple?
- Eat snails or grasshoppers?
- Eat chicken fingers or pig ears?
- Give up caffeine or give up alcohol?
- Eat cookie dough or cake batter?
- No veggies for the rest of your life or no fruits for the rest of your life?
This or That Alcohol Edition
- Completely get drunk after a single drink or never be able to get drunk?
- Soju or sake?
- Tequila or Whisky?
- White wine or red wine?
- Beer or hard liquor?
- One drink every day or Many drinks once a week?
- Drink at home or at a bar?
- Have snacks with alcohol or no food while drinking?
- Ramen/pho or hamburger/pizza for hangover cure food?
- Powerade or coffee for a hangover cure drink?
Gross This or That Food Questions
- Eat a spoonful of mayonnaise or a spoonful of mustard?
- Eat a cricket or a worm?
- Have a milkshake made of pickles or anchovies?
- Eat a pizza with mustard as the sauce or a pizza with gummy worms as the topping?
- Eat a sandwich with jelly and cheese or a sandwich with peanut butter and pickles?
- Drink a smoothie made of kale, Brussels sprouts, and spinach or a smoothie made of sardines, banana, and mustard?
- Have a scoop of ice cream with ketchup drizzled on top or a scoop of ice cream with hot sauce?
- Eat a bowl of cereal with orange juice instead of milk or a bowl of cereal with water?
- Eat a whole raw onion like an apple or a whole raw garlic bulb?
- Eat a taco filled with crickets or a taco filled with mealworms?
Would You Rather Food Questions
Check out these would you rather food questions for all ages.
More Would You Rather Food Questions
- Would you rather eat only pizza for every meal for a month, or never eat pizza again for the rest of your life?
- Would you rather give up chocolate or give up cheese for the rest of your life?
- Would you rather have unlimited access to your favorite fast-food restaurant for a year or be able to cook your favorite homemade meal perfectly every time?
- Would you rather only be able to eat spicy foods for a week or only eat bland foods for a month?
- Would you rather always have to put ketchup on your ice cream or hot sauce on your pancakes?
- Would you rather eat a dish made with exotic ingredients you’ve never heard of or a dish made with familiar ingredients but prepared in an unusual way?
- Would you rather give up coffee or give up dessert (cakes, cookies, etc.) for the rest of your life?
- Would you rather eat only breakfast foods for every meal or only dinner foods for every meal?
- Would you rather eat a meal prepared by a famous chef or by your favorite family member?
- Would you rather have to eat every meal with a super spicy pepper added, or have every meal be incredibly bland and tasteless?
- Would you rather be a vegetarian who can only eat amazing tasting, unhealthy junk food or a vegan who can only eat bland, healthy food?
- Would you rather only eat foods that are green in color for a week or only eat foods that are red in color for a week?
- Would you rather give up your favorite comfort food or never be able to eat at your favorite restaurant again?
- Would you rather only eat food that is too hot or too cold for the rest of your life?
- Would you rather eat a spoonful of a food you dislike every day or have to try a completely new and potentially strange food once a week?
FAQs About This or That Food Questions
Here are some of the most frequently asked questions about this or that food edition.
What are some This or That questions about snacks?
Here are some fun this or that questions about snacks:
- Cheetos or Doritos?
- Savoury snacks or sweet snacks?
- Popcorn or Potato chips?
- Granola bar or cake pop?
- Muffin or cookie?
What are some good Would You Rather questions about food?
Check out these interesting would you rather questions food edition:
- Would you rather keep a really good restaurant to yourself or share information with your friends?
- Would you rather cook for others or have others cook for you?
- Would you rather eat appetizers before every single meal or eat dessert after every single meal?
- Would you rather give up sugar or salt for the rest of your life?
- Would you rather eat junk food or fruit?
What are some Did You Know questions about food?
Some interesting did you know food facts:
- Did you know that tomatoes, pumpkins, avocados, and cucumbers are all fruits, not vegetables?
- Did you know that ancient civilizations of Mexico and South America used chocolate as a currency?
- Did you know that McDonald’s sells 2.5 billion hamburgers every year?
- Did you know that honey is bee vomit? Bees keep the nectar in their stomach and throw it up once they are back at the hive.
- Did you know that french fries originated in Belgium, not France?
This or That Food Questions: Join the Conversation
What are your thoughts on these fun 50+ this or that questions about food? Did you find any of these questions challenging? Some of these questions can definitely lead to a dilemma! Ask your friends, family, students, or people you want to get to know better these interesting questions, and have fun! If there is another topic that you want us to provide this or that questions on, let us know in the comments! We’d love to hear from you.