Christmas is one of the world’s favourite holiday. Holy songs, delicious food, fun gatherings, and, of course, presents. There are so many reasons to love Christmas, but one reason is definitely spending time with your loved ones. Make the time with your friends and family even more fun with our Christmas would you rather questions!
Would You Rather for Christmas
Our would u rather questions work well for all ages! Whether you are someone looking for would you rather Christmas edition questions for friends, family, or students, you will have a fun time deciding between this or that Christmas options. Would you rather is one of our favourite holiday activities!
Christmas Food Questions
- Would you rather have ham or turkey for Christmas?
- Would you rather have lots of leftovers or not too many?
- Would you rather eat until you can barely move or eat a regular amount?
- Would you rather drink hot chocolate or eggnog?
- Would you rather eat Christmas dinner at home or at a fancy restaurant?
- Would you rather have cinnamon rolls or pancakes for Christmas breakfast?
- Would you rather have a slice of fruitcake or a gingerbread cookie?
- Would you rather make a gingerbread house or an apple pie?
- Would you rather have a mincemeat pie or pumpkin pie?
- Would you rather have brussels sprouts or stuffing as a side dish?
Christmas Present Questions
- Would you rather get money or gifts for Christmas?
- Would you rather get 1 big present or many small ones?
- Would you rather get things to eat or toys in your stocking?
- Would your rather get presents or give presents?
- Would you rather receive a gift card or a physical gift on Christmas?
- Would you rather get a surprise gift or a gift you’ve been specifically asking for on Christmas?
- Would you rather receive a gift that’s expensive but not really your style or a gift that’s cheap but perfect for you?
- Would you rather get a physical gift or a cool experience as a Christmas present?
- Would you rather get a present that makes you laugh or makes you cry?
- Would you rather get many presents and spend less time with your loved ones or get only a few presents but spend a lot of time with your loved ones?
You might also like: Would You Rather, Gross Edition.
General Christmas Would You Rather Questions
- Would you rather spend Christmas at home or go on vacation?
- Would you rather spend Christmas with friends or family?
- Would you rather wake up early on Christmas or sleep in?
- Would you rather help decorate or not help decorate your house for Christmas?
- Would you rather meet Santa or Rudolph?
- Would you rather go to the North Pole or go to Hawaii?
- Would you rather be Grinch or Santa for a day?
- Would you rather eat all of the left over candy canes or wear them as earrings for a week?
- Would you rather sing a Christmas carol every time someone says “Merry Christmas” or wear a reindeer costume for the entire Christmas holiday season?
- Would you rather have to write a 10-page essay about the history of mistletoe or have to sing “Jingle Bells” in a crowded mall?
You may also want to check out these Christmas Knock Knock Jokes.
More Would You Rather Holiday Questions
If you are looking for more holiday would u rather questions, check out these ones!
- Easter Would You Rather Questions for Kids
- Valentine’s Day Would You Rather Questions
- Would You Rather? Birthday Edition
FAQs About Christmas Would You Rather
Here are some of the most frequently asked questions about Christmas would u rather questions.
What are some good would you rather questions for Christmas?
Try asking these fun would you rather questions for Christmas:
- Would you rather wear a Grinch costume or an elf costume?
- Would you rather make a gingerbread house that looks exactly like your house or go to work or school in a full Santa suit?
- Would you rather decorate the top of the Christmas tree with a star or an angel?
- Would you rather have traditional Christmas food or something new?
- Would you rather leave a cookie and milk or a slice of pie for Santa?
What are the 5 most popular Christmas traditions?
The 5 most popular Christmas traditions are decorating a tree, baking Christmas cookies, putting up the mistletoe, hosting dinner, and exchanging presents.
What food is traditionally left for Santa?
People around the world leave different food for Santa. However, the most popular food left for Santa in North America is milk and cookie. Some people also leave carrots or celery for Santa’s reindeer.
Would You Rather for Christmas: Join the Conversation
What are your thoughts on these fun would you rather questions for Chrismtas? If you have another good this or that Christmas question, let us know in the comments! We’d love to hear from you. We hope you have a holly jolly Christmas!
Also be sure to check out these would you rather manner questions.