Holidays are the most precious time of the year. Kids absolutely love the holidays. It is a time when kids can take a break from school and spend time with family and loved ones. You can make the holiday season even more fun by using our top 30 funny holiday jokes for kids! Make your kids laugh during the entire holiday.
Holiday for Kids
There are a few major holidays throughout the year. Here is a list of the most popular holidays around the world:
- New Year’s Day
- Lunar New Year
- Independence Day
- Valentine’s Day
- Saint Patrick’s Day
Holiday Jokes for Kids
Our holiday-themes jokes are, of course, for making the holiday season more joyful. But you can also use these jokes before the holiday to hype kids up about the upcoming fun time! Continue reading to find out the best holiday jokes for kids.
Christmas Holiday Jokes
Let’s first begin with Christmas-themed jokes for children.
- Why did Santa Claus go to school?
To learn his elf-abet!
- What do you call a snowman with a six-pack?
An abdominal snowman!
- What do you get if you cross a snowman and a shark?
- What do you get if Santa Claus goes down the chimney when a fire is lit?
- Why did the gingerbread man go to the doctor?
Because he was feeling crummy.
- What do you call an elf who sings?
- What did one snowman say to the other snowman?
Do you smell carrots?
- What is a snowman’s favourite breakfast?
- Why did the Grinch rob the bank?
To pay for his sleigh’s repairs.
- What do you call a snowman with a carrot nose, a scarf, and a hat?
- Why does Santa Claus like to work in his garden?
He likes to ho-ho-hoe!
- What do snowmen like to eat for lunch?
- Why did the Christmas tree go to the dentist?
To get its tinsel checked!
- What did one ornament say to the other ornament?
I like hanging with you.
- What do you call a snowman party?
- Why did Santa Claus go to the doctor?
Because he had a bad case of Claustrophobia.
- What did the gingerbread man say when he broke his leg?
- What do you call a snowman with a fever?
- What is Santa’s favourite kind of weather?
- Why did Santa Claus put a clock in his sleigh?
He wanted to see time fly.
Other Holiday Jokes for Kids
Here are more holiday jokes that you can use during Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Valentine’s Day.
- What do you call a witch who lives at the beach?
- Why don’t skeletons fight each other?
They don’t have the guts.
- Why don’t zombies like fast food?
Because they can’t catch it.
- What do ghosts use to wash their hair?
- Why did the turkey cross the road?
To prove he wasn’t a chicken.
- What do you call a turkey on the day after Thanksgiving?
- Why did the cranberries turn red?
Because they saw the turkey dressing.
- What did one pumpkin pie say to another pumpkin pie?
You’re sweet as pie.
- What did the stamp say to the envelope on Valentine’s Day?
I’m stuck on you!
- Why did the banana go out with the prune on Valentine’s Day?
Because it couldn’t get a date.
More Holiday Activities for Kids
If you are looking for more fun things to do with kids during the holidays, check out these activities:
- Christmas Would You Rather Questions
- Easter Would You Rather Questions
- Valentine’s Day Would You Rather Questions
More Jokes for Kids
If you are specifically looking for more jokes for kids, check out these general ones. All of our jokes are family-friendly, so you will also be able to have fun with your kids or students, too!
FAQs About Holiday Jokes for Kids
Here are some of the most frequently asked questions about the children’s jokes for holidays.
What are some Halloween jokes for kids?
Here are some good Halloween jokes for kids:
- Why did the vampire need mouthwash? Because he had bat breath.
- What do you call a monster who poisons cornflakes? A cereal killer.
- Why do ghosts like to ride elevators? Because it lifts their spirits.
- Why did the scarecrow win an award? Because he was outstanding in his field.
- Why don’t witches ride their brooms when they’re angry? Because they’re afraid of flying off the handle.
What are some Thanksgiving jokes for kids?
Check out these funny Thanksgiving jokes for kids:
- What did the turkey say before it was roasted? I’m stuffed!
- What’s the key to a great Thanksgiving dinner? The tur-key.
- What did the turkey say when it saw the pilgrims coming? I’m outta here.
What are some Christmas jokes for kids?
Here are some Christmas jokes for kids:
- Why did Santa take his sleigh to the mechanic? It was making a lot of noise and needed a silent night.
- What do you call Santa when he’s taking a break? Santa Pause.
- Why did Santa go to school for music lessons? So he could improve his wrapping skills.
- Why do Christmas trees make terrible knitters? Because they always drop their needles.
- What’s the most popular Christmas wine? I don’t like Brussels sprouts!
Holiday Jokes for Kids: Join the Conversation
What are your thoughts on these fun holiday jokes for children? What is your favourite holiday, and which joke did you find to be the funniest? Let us know in the comments. We’d love to hear from you!
Leave a Reply